top of page



Anyone who is not a US citizen and would like to do flight training for a certificate or rating in the United States must have a student visa (M-1). Below you can see the guidelines step-by-step on how to attain your visa. You must fill out all forms digitally; they will not accept hand-written forms.


1. Fill out the “Pre-Application” form to request your I-20.

You will need to list all the information requested in order to have the I-20 properly done. All the information given needs to match your identification exactly.

2. Fill out the “Credit Card Authorization” form and email it along with your “Pre-Application” form to eperalta@flyredarrow.


a. The Credit Card Authorization form allows us to charge your credit card for the I-20 shipping, training material, registration and application charges, and the $500 security deposit. The security deposit will not be debited from your account until your training is completed.

b. You must maintain a positive account balance while in training. The security deposit does not count towards your balance.

c. If you have to cancel your training date, you will forfeit some or all of your deposit.

  • Cancellation more than 30 days in advance, $500 refund.

  • Cancellation 30-20 days in advance, $400 refund.

  • Cancellation 19-10 days in advance, $200 refund.

  • Cancellation 9-0 days in advance, $0 refund.

3. Download All Files listed below

Anchor 1
bottom of page